Monday, April 26, 2010
Beautiful Blogger Award
Valerie, a fellow blogger who I like more than anyone I've never met before, generously presented me with this blog award and instructions to share 7 things about myself. Thank you, Valerie! Like Valerie's daughter said on her blog, the seven things don't necessarily have to be interesting (even though Valerie's were) so here we go:
1. I adore daffodils. I am amazed at how the sight of a daffodil transports me to the best place in my childhood, every time.
2. I love animals - even bugs, yet I have a pervasive and totally irrational fear that I will be eaten by a shark one day :/
3. I cry harder at movies and commercials than I ever cry about real life - embarrassing, hiccuping, gulping sobs. I have had to forfeit my $8 seat at the movies more than once.
4. I think I'm hilarious. I'm not sure how many people share that opinion, but I crack myself up all the time :D
5. I find it extraordinarily frustrating that I will never learn all there is to learn
6. My older sister is quite possibly the coolest person I know
7. Sometimes I have dreams that I can breath under water and they are so convincing that it takes several minutes of self-questioning after I wake up in order for me to believe that I really can't and shouldn't try :)
I plan to pass this award on to Morgan for her blog Ordinary? Why, Nothing is Ordinary. You can't be around Morgan without having a greater appreciation for life and I enjoy her blog.
Thanks again, Valerie!